- SCS drag design
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Large machined one revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Ergonomic machined aluminum handle
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Ergonomic handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Colors: Black/Blaze, Black/Platinum
- Spools available only in Black/Platinum
Own “wow” for less.
We’re further expanding the popularity of our hard-fighting 4200 series with the all-new, value conscious 2200 series. A large arbor with rugged machined die-cast frame, generous concave spool surface, whisper-smooth carbon drag and unexpected finishing touches like its fully machined drag knob and handle, the 2200 gives you more than the fish bargained for.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.