- SCS drag design
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- One revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Ergonomic machined aluminum handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Colors: Black/Platinum, Platinum
Excellence runs in the family.
Introducing the first of two all-new and price-savvy relatives to the 4200, the fully machined 3200. A bit smaller in diameter than the 4200 but still a true large arbor, it has the same concave spool surface as the 4200 for optimal line capacity and drag-assisting smoothness. Lightweight, extremely durable and packed with features you’d expect on higher priced reels, this one just goes out and quietly performs day after day.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.