- SCS drag system
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- One revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Ergonomic handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Colors: Stealth, Ember, Platinum, Bronze
State of the art and lightweight with fully sealed drag, at an exceptional value.
Sage's 4200 series reel offering brings a sophisticated, high-performance drag system. The one-revolution drag knob offers quick and precise drag settings and provides the kind of power and smoothness you'd expect from a large traditional drag system, only without the bulk or weight.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.