- SCS drag design
- Large arbor for fast line pick up
- Full machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Innovative quick-change spool mechanism
- One revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Ergonomic handle
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Colors: Storm, Stealth, Azure, Ember
The 6000 Series. Proven, fish-stopping performance in new, eye-popping colors.
The 6000 reel series was built around our exclusive SCS drag system that creates a silky smooth resistance while efficiently dissipating heat. It does all this with a minimum of weight, allowing fishermen more line feel and the ability to make more casts without fatigue. This sealed system is impervious to water, sand and grit, requiring no maintenance beyond simple rinsing.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.