- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Konnetic Technology®
- Fast action
- Black Ice blank color
- Black thread wraps with Bronze trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Walnut wood insert and Golden Bronze anodized aluniminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Sage 4250 Bronze reel
- WF5F RIO Perception line with ConnectCore technology
- 100 yards of 20# backing
- 9' 4X RIO Powerflex tapered leader
- Custom ballistic cloth rod & reel case
ACCURACY STARTS WITH YOUR EYES. IT ENDS WITH THE FLY IN FRONT OF THEIRS.
Forget what you know about outfits. Our all-new ONE Outfit is for fly fishers who know what they’re doing and who recognize that we’ve assembled our best tools and made them water-ready. This 9’, 5-weight ONE is perfectly balanced with a sweet Sage 4250 bronze reel that’s preloaded with backing, RIO’s ultra-low stretch Perception line and even a RIO leader. All you truly have to do is add water.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.