- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Graphite IIIe technology
- Fast action
- Built within tournament specifications (under 8')
- Tree Frog Green blank color
- Rust primary thread wraps with Gold and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Red anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle, custom for each rod size
- Fighting butt
- Olive ballistic cloth rod & reel case with embroidered logo
- Includes Sage BASS II Taper line
Toss big flies to fish with big appetites.
When you’re casting big flies onto weed mats to trigger attacks from the bucketmouths below, you’re in for a day of spectacular strikes and big memories—maybe even a tournament title. New for 2012, the Bass II rods have been upgraded for faster line speed to carry big, bulky flies straight to their target—everything from explosive smallmouth in their river lairs, to voracious snook and tarpon stealthfully pulled from the mangroves on your kayak. The new Peacock model joins this year’s lineup, a true heavyweight ready to go toe-to-toe with giant Muskie, Pike and Peacock Bass.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.