- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Generation 5 technology
- Fast action
- Tree Frog Green blank color
- Rust primary thread wraps with Gold and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Red anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle
- Extended fighting butt for figure 8 techniques
- Olive ballistic cloth rod & reel case with embroidered logo
- Includes RIO Pike/Musky WF F/I line
Serious fly rods built to hunt giant swimming carnivores
In recent years, there has been a significant rise in the popularity of pike and musky
fly fishing. Pike fishing has especially grown in European and Scandinavian fisheries.
Based on this demand and the success of the 7’11” BASS II family, Sage is introducing
two new rods targeted specifically at pike and musky fishing. Based on the fast action,
powerful BASS II rods, the PIKE and MUSKY rods come in a 9’ length to better handle
heavy fly lines and wind-resistant flies that are used to target these species.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.