- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Konnetic Technology®
- Fast action
- Black Ice blank color
- Black thread wraps with Bronze trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Golden Bronze anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Super Plus cork fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with light black logo and model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
Our lightest, most responsive two-handed rods yet.
The new Two-Handed ONE spey rods place all the remarkable benefits of Konnetic Technology® in both of your hands. Its lighter weight and decidedly thinner profile are welcome assets over a long day of fishing, reducing casting fatigue and minimizing wind resistance for tireless casts. Thanks to the shaft’s significantly enhanced torsional stability, the rod recovers extremely quickly as it moves through the cast, optimizing load carry and line speed for long, smooth, flawless casts every time. The shaft’s decreased lateral movement and vibrations keep you more connected to your line, cast, mends and swing.
The Four Components of Rod Design
Sage Rod Technologies
Designed on the Water, Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
CHOOSE A BUYING OPTION
We believe strongly that the specialty fly shop is the heart of the fly fishing community and an essential source of product expertise, angling knowledge, and advice. Sage encourages you to shop local. Please call ahead if you're looking for a specific product.